Fundraising & Communication Volunteer Position
At East Bali Poverty Project
Mission: Fundraise to create sufficient funds to sustain the organisation.
1. Actively seek new funding opportunities: help to increase funds by researching and targeting companies and charitable trusts whose criteria match EBPP’s activities, mission and vision.
2. Write grant applications following the guidelines from different funding organisations.
3. Development of donor materials, presentations, and mailings.
4. Help develop new fundraising activities for the organisation.
5. Improving our social media tools (FB, twitter, LinkedIn, etc) for raising awareness of the charity and its work, at local, national and international level
6. Working with all forms of media, and producing supporting materials such as posters, fliers, websites contents, newsletters, blogs etc.
Skills, qualifications & experiences required:
1. Indonesian Nationality
2. Min. 2 years experienced in grant writing, fundraising using crowdfunding and optimizing social media.
3. Experience of working in a fundraising communications role or similar
4. Preferred degree qualification in a communication or design subject e.g. PR, marketing or advertising
5. Good English speaking & writing skills
6. Capable of working independently or leading a team.
7. Friendly and confident personality, and enjoy working with a passionate team.
8. Strong organisational and communication skills
9. Trustworthy, honest and reliable.
10. Desire to give your time to the community and a genuine interest in gaining experience in the voluntary sector.
11. Prepared to travel within Indonesia to meet donors/potential donors
We believe that volunteering is a two-way exchange of skills that should be beneficial for both parties. Volunteer can expect:
1. Economy return airfare with budget airline if you are based outside Bali.
2. Simple but reliable accommodation near our Denpasar office.
3. Substantial daily food allowance.
4. All transportation costs that relate to the project work.
We are looking for volunteers able to commit for more than 3 months and to start as soon as possible.
Please email your application letter and CV to email@example.com