|The key objectives for the marketing, communications, and fundraising volunteer are:
1. Improving our social media presence to increase impact and reach for EBPP using FaceBook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc
2. Rechercher activement de nouvelles possibilités de financement: help to increase funds by researching and targeting companies and charitable trusts whose criteria match EBPP’s activities, mission and vision.
3. Write grant applications following the guidelines from different funding organisations.
4. Development of donor materials, presentations, and mailings.
5. Working with all forms of media, et la production de matériaux tels que des affiches de soutien, dépliants, sites contenus, bulletins, blogs, etc..
|Essential Minimum Qualification (Éducation)||· English language with at least a professional working proficiency
· Degree or diploma preferred in media, commercialisation, PR, graphic design etc
|Essential Minimum Experience||· 2 years’ experience in related industry or work|
|Essential Minimum Time Commitment||· 3 mois
· Full – Time (Mon – Fri, 8 – 5)
|Other skills and experience that could be an advantage||· Indonesian nationals are very encouraged to apply
· Photography, film, and editing skills
· Graphic design background
· IT/web design experience
· Aisance en Indonésien, balinais, et / ou Malay
PLEASE REVIEW GENERAL VOLUNTEER GUIDELINES AND QUALIFICATIONS ON MAIN VOLUNTEER PAGE.
TO APPLY, PLEASE FILL OUT APPLICATION FORM HERE.